Monday, November 14, 2016

Chapter 38 - And I Listen To Her Story....

Regan and Garret-san came rushing into the room after I defeated the lord. I don’t know the situation well because I only came to take back Tata-san that had been kidnapped, but apparently there is some kind of story behind this.

I thought there wasn’t much meaning even if I stayed in this place because I don’t know the circumtances. I told them about what happened here on my side briefly and decided to go back alone.

Of course I didn’t say anything about the confession that I made here abruptly because I can see they will make fun of me later.

Huh? Come to think of it, I haven’t heard her answer....

Well, there is still tomorrow. I went back to the inn and went to sleep with the sense of accomplishment.










The next day.

Fwuaaah.... what a nice and refreshing morning!! Come look at this!! We are blessed with such a beautiful sun-----

Or not!!

I woke up and jump out from the bed to open a window, only to find it was dull and cloudy weather. It’s going to rain. My tension went down at once.

Well, before I go to see Tata-san, lets wipe off my body first. I’d like to ask Regan about how’s thing ended yesterday as well.

I went to the guild masters room that I had visited so many times. We sat down face-to-face on the sofa as usual and I asked Regan about the details from yesterday.

According to Regan, Tata-san sold her body to clear off her father’s debt. Garret-san also knew the circumtances. In the shop, she would never know a person who is going to visit as expected. One day an unwanted guest came and desired her. His identity is clear, the lord. Although they strictly only choose customers that wouldn’t bring any harm later, but they couldn’t declined the lord because of his power of authority.

Later, the investigation led by Reagan and Garret-san found out a fact that the debt was actually a plan of the lord who tried to get Tata-san. There is also information about the lord doing things that can’t be put on the table from behind, was found out. When the lord attempted to dispose of the collection evidence, the incident happened . By the way the lord currently....

[I don’t get it. I don’t know whether he is alive or dead now] (Regan)

That’s it. It seems he was unconscious since that time as if died with his cracked body. I heard there is no sign of him waking up. Well, honestly I think it served him right.

I thought about bringing the conversation to and end so I could meet Tata-san soon. But before that happen, Regan told me that he has something say. The moment I could discern his words, I rushed out from this place in hurry.










[Well, because there is a possibility that the lord’s family will get revenge towards Tata and her family, Garret sent them to somewhere safe early in the morning. I didn’t know the destination either] (Regan)

He said.

When I arrived at Garret-san’s place, no one was there. Tata-san, Garret-san, Mr. Scary Face, guard staffs, everyone had gone.

..........Huh? what is this!?

How about.... the answer of my confession..........

I was standing dumbstruck for a while and then someone come out from the back of the mansion and walked towards me.

Tata-san!!

I thought so and confirmed that person, however it was the cat-eared woman that I occasionally saw.

[Hello]

[He-Hello.... umm....] (Wazu)

[Oh, you don’t have to remember me. I just came here on behalf Tata anee-sama to tell you that she is doing fine]

[Eh, Wha~....] (Wazu)

I don’t think she’s telling me this in a good will though, because I can feel she is mocking me somehow....

[Too bad. Tata anee-sama is not here anymore]

[Aa~, I heard it from Regan.... she left the city, was it?] (Wazu)

[Yeah, but I couldn’t tell you the destination]

[.......... So, what did Tata-san want to tell me?] (Wazu)

I had a bad feeling that I don’t want to hear it. But the person in front of me seems she want to say something no matter what, so I have no choice.

But I wonder if it’s better not to listen it....

[Huh? You still couldn’t understand it? You were DUMPED!!]

To be honest.... I thought it would be the case considering this situation and all. But I don’t want to admit it nevertheless....

[It’s really a pity but you should just give up about Tata anee-sama, I think you could understand that much]

I don’t want to hear.... perhaps this is just some kind of a bad dream....

[You were just used for our convenience because you are strong. Thanks to that Tata anee-sama is safe. But everything has ended because that damned lord is gone. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, thank you very much]

I don’t need words of gratitude....

[And good bye, I will not see you anymore I guess.... she said]

While saying such a thing, she passed beside me with the look of ridicule like a triumph, and left me alone at this place. I kneel down on the spot as if lost all my power.

I see.... I was merely just used.... I see.... I see...........


+ + + + +

**Proofreader : Truffle**
** If you have any suggestion or finding fault in my translation feel free to tell me ** 



   http://sabishiidesu.blogspot.com/p/prolog.html  http://sabishiidesu.blogspot.com/2016/09/chapter-12-its-one-of-my-dream-to-come.html


54 comments:

  1. I will hide before people start to complaint, see you next chapter!!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better finish up the next chapter asap or else ill send cookirs with raisins to your house

      Delete
    2. Dipped in herb yogurt for better torture.

      Delete
    3. Do next chapter or I will put durian around your house...
      You know how bad durian smell right... :P

      Delete
    4. Well, next chapter is kinda longer and give me complicated feeling.... But I will do my best!!

      Delete
  2. are you sure about this Tata-san?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the chapter
    moar plz :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bitch!! I think she got a feeling for tata-san that why she tell that lie.Ahhh poor poor guy.Thank for the chap!!!!!!<3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    why!!!!!!!
    i think at least this. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dayum... Anyone else think it might actually be the truth? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think so because tata-san reaction from pervious chapter it seem like tata-san like/fall in love? on the MC.

      Delete
    2. I think its not the truth, maybe Tata-san feels shameful of her body because of her work and feels not deserving of Wazu's affectio...

      Delete
    3. Nah, it's clearly cat girl spouting nonsense because she likes Tata. Seriously guys. We knew that misunderstanding was going to happen anyway, we only wanted to know how :P
      Now I wonder if Tata meets with the elven chick and they will go search for Wazu together xD

      Delete
  7. That's the matter of facts... Oh, well... If this is taking more and more, maybe he come back to their place in the mountain...

    Thanks for the chapter...

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, i think the girl is lying. maybe because of jealousy or something.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I want to know is, what happens to the cat girl? She needs to suffer! Whether or not its a lie, I just need her to endure unspeakable torment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goddess blessing on offects?????

    ReplyDelete
  11. And surely enough it happened. Also given that the debt was a ploy by the lord does that mean that Tata is debt free now?

    ReplyDelete
  12. someone will get another blessing from the godess

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol..for someone that even goddesses fighting over him...
    or maybe its also the mingling of the goddesses that he had it hard?

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! He's DUMPED that's why he should get those Goddesses i hope those goddesses are loli i would love to be with them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well i am quite sure he will be building up harem with assumption he was dumped by all of his harem member

      Delete
    2. That's why you got the loli curse, don't laugh at the others misfortune, Satou w8 what should I call you (Kuro, Nanashi...etc)

      Delete
    3. Call him by trisemegistus, davinci, michael angelo etc

      Delete
  15. I'll just wait for Tata's idle talk...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think that person forgot a very important rule when dealing with POWERFUL people.

    You don't tell them to their face that they were used and then ridicule them some more.

    You are just asking for a curb-stomping.

    ReplyDelete
  17. . ∧,_,∧ 
    .(`・ω・)つ━☆・*。
    .⊂   ノ   ・゜+.
    . し’´J  ☆*・ °。。
    .     /\   Thanks!! Nepu!!!
    .    / ★∴ \  Merry X-mas!
    .   (人_人_人)   And A
    .   / ∴∵★ \ Happy Nepu Year!
    .   (_人_人_人_)   ∧ ∧
    .   / .☆∴∵∴. \ ( ´・ω・)
    .  (_人★人☆人_) /  ⌒ヽ
    .     ̄凵   (人___つ_つ

    ReplyDelete
  18. the next heroine are a redhaired girl in the cover and a green haired girl
    when will he meet the elf girl again?
    http://www.es-novel.jp/booktitle/29sonomono2.php

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there a chance that one of then is his childhood friend?

      Delete
    2. i don't think so
      from the description the red haired girl is a princess while the green one is strongest hero from the city in the north

      Delete
  19. Thanks for the chapter! Remember when Regan said that the lord's family might take revenge to her? I think Tata's just being careful not to drag him onto her mess. Well according to common sense, no matter how physically strong individually someone is, they can't possibly go against political power, at this moment we have yet to know the lord's range of influence.
    In the first place, if Tata really want to just use him, she will not said things she said in the last chapter and she would happily drag him with her as convenient bodyguard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah but I also think that because of her work as prostitute she thinks that she's not clean anymore and wasn't deserving of Wazu...

      Delete
  20. I think Tata-san really like Wazu but because of her work she was shameful of herself(body and mind) that she wasn't meant for Wazu and leave those words for him to make him give up....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, but that cat girl must be have a feeling toward Tata. There is no way that she is not, if she call her with nee sama

      Delete
  21. Thanks for the chapter! Remember when Regan said that the lord's family might take revenge to her? I think Tata's just being careful not to drag him onto her mess. Well according to common sense, no matter how physically strong individually someone is, they can't possibly go against political power, at this moment we have yet to know the lord's range of influence.
    In the first place, if Tata really want to just use him, she will not said things she said in the last chapter and she would happily drag him with her as convenient bodyguard

    ReplyDelete
  22. Poor guy first he was (in his perspective) betrayed, rejected then used.. if this keeps on i think he will kill himself(if he can) or become the new demon lord

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think he was really had been betrayed by his childhood friend,, if its not,, then they'll not tag this novel with netorare in novel update, (just my perspective)

      Delete
    2. that's the one thing I hope wont change, of all the misunderstanding that exist I hope that's the only one that wont change.. so it would be a good middle finger in her face when they meet again

      Delete
  23. Divine Intervention from Goddesses. Thanks for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awwww
    Someone needs a hug :C
    At this rate his firsts will be taken by the goddesses since his timing with the mortal women always seems off V.V

    ReplyDelete
  25. we got a trend going here, tata loves him. the girl loves tata so lied to him. and so continues the misunderstood heroine....again

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cant wait for the Tata POV.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Run My son RUUUUN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. wew.... translating this one is kinda tough.. using google trans.... ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you peharps fron a certain marching novel?

      Delete
  29. Hope he won't get traumatised and give up on all hope in getting a gf

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for the updates, now what a great way to ruin my day!!!!!!!! Seriously Tata you could have dumped him in abetter way!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. i got a weird feeling that goddess has curse the mc to never be loved or just want him for herself

    ReplyDelete
  32. Alhmdllh, thx 4 tis chptr d yr effort,translator-san

    ReplyDelete
  33. Replies
    1. Please spare me from translating BL novel (-_-")

      Delete
  34. thx for the chapter, nice cliff... >_<

    ReplyDelete