Monday, September 26, 2016

Update 26-09-2016

Halo-Halo Sabishii desu!!

Just a little announcement.
I will focusing to translate That Person. Later on... as my main project. I was also picked My Room Has Become A Dungeon's Rest Area as my side project to translate when I got bored.

About Summoner Hajimemashite I didn’t feel like to translate it at the moment. It’s taking a lot time to put what’s author trying to say into words. I don’t have any plan to dropped it yet, well just wait and see.

The last thing about Ads.
Probably I will using PopAds back because not many people willing to spent some seconds of their time to click the Ads. I will re-applying for Google Adsene next month so let's pray that this time it will be accepted. 

That’s it, thanks for your visit!!





6 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYY I am so happy you decided to pick it up as main!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks god you decided is correct
    Really agree with That person. Later on... as your main project
    thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summoner is a good story so far but yet the author needed beg for an editor to help them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. eerrrmmm sabishii,, i need your contact info, where can i get that??

    ReplyDelete