Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Chapter 11 - Trauma And Awareness

Right now, I just sat down on a stump near the forest’s exit.

It’s been three days.....  all this time, I just stayed at this place. When I got hungry, I would catch a rabbit or pick edible plants from the surroundings. If I wanted to go to the toilet, I would use use the bushes. Otherwise I had been crying the whole time while sitting on this stump.

I don’t want to do anything. It’s painful being alive.

Just as I tired from crying I somehow fell asleep.



Uuu~.....



I was in a melancholy mood when I woke up the next day. I had a dream, Sarona-san and Hero-sama was.....

..... I don’t want to remember.
A thought was floating on my head. The memory from the past.... ugh.... I thought I had forgotten everything about Aria.... but Sarona-san....

That day, once again I cried myself to sleep.

When I woke up, it was midnight. I scrubbed my eyes and absent-mindedly looked up to the sky

The stars were so beautiful~.....
Before I knew it, I fell back to sleep.

On the next day, I spent a whole day in daze.
On the next day, I spent a whole day in daze. I went to bed while crying.
On the next day, I spent a whole day in daze. The stars were sparkling
On the next day, I spent a whole day in daze.
On the next day, I braced myself up a little. Nuts are good.
On the next day, a monster had attacked. I Subjugated.it.
On the next day, my energy had returned.
On the next day, I washed My body and clothes in a river. I felt Refreshing.
On the next day, I went out of the forest and headed to the town.

There is a highway right after I exiting the forest. I don’t have any purpose in particular so I am just walking there leisurely.

The things about Aria, also Saronasan as well, even now I almost cried whenever I thought of it. I forced to convince myself that these two will surely be happy.  We won’t meet each other anymore.... Yuyuna, Ruruna,
even though we had such good relationship. I feel so sad when I think about it, but it can’t be helped because they are Sarona-san’s friend....

Face forward. Even someone like me will find another friend later!!
I'm sure.....  maybe..... probably.....!!

It’s better to give up looking for a lover.....
I didn’t believe there was someone who would fall in love with me right now.

Setting that aside, right now there was something on my mind.

Is about my status.
The battle at the Elf village doesn’t make any sense.... my opponent was too weak. No matter how much I was confident with my mediocrity, I can’t convince myself right now....

Don’t tell me.... it’s not like they are weak.... but I was too strong.... no.... no way.... but....

This is the first time I doubted my mediocrity.
At that time, when a horde monsters attacked the village, I thought they were just F-rank monsters.... but maybe... they were higher.... also, I thought my status was around an F-rank adventurer.... but, is there such a thing as an F-rank monster.... I walked while wondering that endlessly but still didn’t came to any conclusion.

[Oh well, I can see that when I make a guild card] (Wazu)

I stopped to think deeply.  As I said before it can be solved with a guild card. This is a magic tool which can confirm the status of an individual. When seeing the status indicated on that,  my worries will be settled.  I am strong or just ordinary, I will understand at that time. It’s no use in worrying about it right now.

Well then..... I wonder what is this place. At that time I didn't know how I ended up at the mountain..... I wonder what town this road was leading to..... if possible, I hope is not the Imperial Capital. Please anywhere except that place.....

I walked along the way while hoping so.
I thought I would either be attacked by monsters and bandits, but none of that occured, the distance from the forest gradually increased, I walked on road while looking at a horse-drawn carriage passing me, and finally a large town came into my view. It was surrounded by a high wall, I saw a lot of horse-drawn carriage lined-up in front of the gate.

Oh! The town I didn’t know!!
I was saved...... with this the worst case scenario was avoided.

I lined-up to enter the town while feeling relived.

+ + + + +

** If you have any suggestion or finding fault in my translation feel free to tell me ** 
**Proof reader : Truffle**
   http://sabishiidesu.blogspot.com/p/prolog.html   http://sabishiidesu.blogspot.com/2016/09/chapter-12-its-one-of-my-dream-to-come.html

28 comments:

  1. I pity this guy tbh. Did that childhood-crush experience really that devastating for him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, he did wait for her for what, 2 years, only to see her return and all over another man after promising to marry him. How young they were when the promise was made I don't know, but if he was older, it's understandable. And if he was the earnest type of child when it was made (as in he was very young like in a manga or something when they have these types of scenes) it would be devastating as well. You see the person you were hoping to spend the rest of your life with snogging someone else, if he had shrugged it off that would be abnormal...

      Delete
    2. i think he is 13 yrs old that time and 2 years he is 15 then he goes to the O.P. Mountain just to bully those monsters and make his own Monster Clan for 2 years now i think he is 17yrs of age?

      Delete
    3. He was waiting for 2 years and then saw the hero kissing the one he had waited for (i hope it is a mistake and she still loves him)

      If he desired her to the point of counting days, i can totally see sobby moments happening

      Delete
    4. If I were him, the first thing on my mind will be how to kill both of them...

      Delete
  2. Wait what? he is a very fragile character and dense that is anyways thanks for the chapter nanodesu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really has a big problem... Not like I care though.
    Just one word: Extremist

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm starting to think that scene where his childhood friend kissing the hero in the alley is sketch. I believe that he forced himself onto her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, it was probably something like "I've loved you since I met you!" . He probably ran away and missed seeing the slap/punch/suplex that occurred after.

      Delete
    2. i want to see that suplex :D or something like cockblew srew ヽ(^Д^)ノ

      Delete
  5.      ∧_ ∧
        (`・ω・)  Thanks!
       ,ノ^  yヽ、  Nepu!!
       ヽ,, ノ==l.ノ    Pudding!!!
        /  l |
    """""~""''""'""""""'"""""~""''""'""""""'"""""~""

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chapter~!

    Poor guy, he's moping around while 2 women are likely scouring the earth and the heavens looking for him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Words is literaly hurt him more than action.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was sad... but incredibly funny...

    Thanks so much for all your hard work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thx for the chapter o/
    man how many days did he spend crying and mopping in that forest? i bet thats the reason that Soruna wasnt able to find him...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the chapther i really hope that the childhood thing isn't a misunderstanding, besides he said something about her darkside, wonder what that is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. End up with soruna is better i think that childhood friend is just, aaaah~.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Getting increasingly irritated, but let's wait till chapter 15... Yes... I have hopes that this idiot will stop running away every second, finally get it in that dense head of his that he's strong and needs to grow a couple more balls since just two seems not to be enough...

    ReplyDelete
  13. The crying and running away thing doesn't bother me. Those parts are more amusing to me than anything else. He's a low self-esteem guy that's doing crazy and funny things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the chapter!!!!

    Time to point some more little mistakes and fix 'em:

    1 - "When I got hungry, I caught a rabbit or picked edible plants from the surrounding. If I wanted to go to the toilet, I using the bushes. " sounds better as "When I GOT/WAS hungry, I would CATCH a rabbit or PICK edible plants from the surroundingS. If I wanted to go to the toilet, I WOULD USE/WOULD END UP using the bushes."

    2 - "When I wake up, it was midnight. I scrubbed my eyes and absent-mindedly look up to the sky" >> "When I WOKE up, it was midnight. I scrubbed my eyes and absent-mindedly LOOKED up to the sky"

    3 - "Before I know it, I fell back to sleep" >> "Before I KNEW it, I fell back to sleep/I would fall asleep before knowing it"

    4 - I feel Refreshing. >> "I felt Refreshing."

    5 - "a monster had attacked." and "my energy had returned." in some cases you can you can just remove the "had"

    6 - "On the next day, I went out of the forest and heading to the town." >> "On the next day, I went out of the forest and HEADED to the town."

    7 - "There is a highway right after I exiting the forest. I don’t have any purpose in particular so I just walking there leisurely." >> "There is a highway right after exiting the forest. I don’t have any purpose in particular so I amjust walking there leisurely." if in the present, if it's in the past, then it's "There WAS a highway right after i EXITED the forest. I DIDN'T have any purpose in particular so I WAS just walking there leisurely."

    8 - "The battle at the Elf village doesn’t make any sense.... my opponent was too weak. No matter how much I was confident with my mediocrity, I can’t convinced myself right now...." >> "the battle in the Elf village DIDN'T/DOESN'T make any sense... My opponent was too weak. No matter how much i was/am with/in my mediocrity, i can't CONVICE myself right now..."

    9 - "This is a magic tool which can confirmed a status of an individual" >>> "This is a magic tool which can CONFIRM THE status of an individual"

    10 - "I thought either be attacked by monsters and bandits" here is better inserting the person talking to easier understanding, ending as "I thought I WOULD either be attacked by monsters and bandits"

    11 - "I walk the road while looking at a horse-drawn carriage passing me, finally a large town came into my view. It’s surrounded by a high wall, I saw a lot of horse-drawn carriage line-up in front of the gate."

    here you used past tense and present in the same phrase, and it ended pretty weird. it would either be

    "I walkED ON the road while looking at a horse-drawn carriage passing me, AND finally a large town came into my view. It WAS surrounded by a high wall, I saw a lot of horse-drawn carriage linING/ED-up in front of the gate."

    which is the one i think is the better one, or then

    "I walk ON the road while looking at a horse-drawn carriage passing me, finally a large town COME into my view. It’s surrounded by a high wall, AND I CAN SEE a lot of horse-drawn carriage linING/ED-up in front of the gate.

    those sentences my not really be the most correct ones, since despite having quite a bit of experience with english, it's also not my native language. but they're slightly better to read than the ones used right now.

    and keep with the good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete